7/22/2008

MY NEW JOB

Well now it is time to tell every one about my new job. I got a new job last Friday and I started yesterday. You would ask who would hire someone like me. A person that is crazy beyond compare. The answer to that is Jubilee or other words Jim Davies Foods. It is a small store that is by the Valley Fair Mall and Party City. It is fun when I am busy but when it is slow it is very boring. I am the checker. All I do is work at the registers. So there it is, my parents are happy and I got them off my back. I just wish that I would see more people that I know. Like that is ever going to happen. No body I know goes to Jubilee to shop for food. They all either go to Harmons, Smith's, or Abertsons. So if I am not at home or with friends I am at that job working.

2 comments:

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! If I lived closer I would shop there just to come see you!! If we are ever in that area, we will stop by to see you.

Jenny Ann said...

Sweet! I wish that I had a job right now! Life is boring without anything to do, and hey... you are bringing in some dough!