7/05/2008

3 JOYS

1-Biking. It is just awesome to be able to go down a mountain on a vehicle that has no protection for you, and it is just fun to be on a bike. It beats hiking any day.

2-My second is a little harder to think of. I guess that it is a tie between shooting and being with friends and family


3-Fishing is my third favorite joy. I don't know what it is about fishing but it just clears the mind of all troubles.

3 FEARS

1-Dissapporting others. Only big dissapportments are the ones that I am afraid of.

2-Drowning. I like swimming and Scuba diving is fun, but for some reason I would
hate to drown.

3-Not being able to go on my mission. Having a physical condition that would stop me from going would just suck. That would be the only reason why I don't go.

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

1-Checking my email. Not a good one.

2-Model airplanes. I just love airplanes and if I ever get enough money I am going to get my pilots licence.

3-Currency. I like to get money different bills in defferent currencies. So far I have Canadian, American, and Hondurian.

3 SURPRISING FACTS

1-I like working with wood. It has just been something that nobody but my family really knows. I am getting pretty good at it.

2-I am older than I look. Most of my friends thought that I had like a year after I graduated before I lift on my mission. Nope that was a false thought. Only have a few months before I could have put my mission papers in.

3-I took martial arts and I my next belt is black belt. I stopped for I my teacher lift town and I just haven't looked for a new one.

TAG 5 PEOPLE

1-Jared

2-Chris Thatcher

3-one more of those that I know that haven't done it

4-one more of those that I know that haven't done it

5-one more of those that I know that haven't done it

No comments: