1/22/2008

My New Class for the semester

Now that the semester is over I have received the list of my new class. They pretty much stay the same except a few of them. I have calculus both days for first period and then my second period for A days is Government. My second period for B days is Concert Choir like before. Third period for A days is seminary (awesome,) and for B days is Social Dance again. For my forth periods I have English on A days and physics for B day.

Today was a B day so I had all of my easy classes. Calculus which was easy today and then choir which is always easy. Social dance is going to be hard this semester for we are going to be doing harder dances. In this class there is a girl that either has a good memory or I made a good first impression. She still remimbers me from elementary school. That was just odd. I then had physics which was fun but easy. The fun part was at the last half of the class; the rest of the class I was a sleep because I already knew how to do momentum equations. I don't really look forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow-calculus, I never had the joy of taking that class, I think that Geometry was the highest level I took in highschool. I am sure you'll do great.