1/15/2008

The end of the Semester

Hey everybody, guess what time of the year it is. It is the end of my semester at Taylorsville High School. I am so excited to get out of some of my classes that I have right know. Like Finical Literacy Class, that was a waist of my time. Most of the things that they taught I had already known from the many class that Glen Weeks did in Priest Quorem.

It is really busy though right know for all of my classes are give huge assignments to us. English is the hardest, for it is the one subject that I have a problem with. All of the others there is a chance of getting with out being there for a while. English is if you miss a day you are a week behind for the rest of the year. The class that I really don't of course in that Fin. Lit. Class that I need to take. My teacher has last a lot of my work so I am basically redoing everything. I am sure that everybody has had a teacher like this. My favorite end of the term activity is in my Social Dance Class. We have to put together a dance and perform. It is really fun because why wouldn't it be fun if you dance with three girls every other day. They are all really good looking.

That is my update for know. Oh yes, college, they have sent my an e-mail that says that I will get my answer in about four five to seven weeks. Some of you would say, "I thought that it was six to eight weeks?" Well it was a week ago.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I loved social dance, but there were always more girls than guys in my class.
Now we know the real reason you took the class-for all those pretty girls-if they only knew....

Hope things go well with the universities you applied to.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Good Luck with all your big assignments! You'll need to teach me how to do some dances because I don't remember the ones I learned in Social Dance (it was too long ago, and I don't dance often) Love you!