1/31/2008

College

For the past couple of months I have been waitting, as everyone knows, for my admission to BYU and BYU-Id. Well, it is getting very frustrating because they keep sending me e-mails saying that I should get my answer in the following weeks. At first it was 4 to 6 weeks then to a longer time. Now, if you have seen my college update you would have seen that I won't get my answer for another 8 to 10 weeks from now. I have decided that if they are that far behind going through applications that they are making it so that no one wants to go there. I didn't know if I want to go to a school where they don't really care for my education. Sorry I am getting all of my anger out now so I don't explode on somebody. Other than that I have had no other news about my applications to these two schools.

2 comments:

Jenny Ann said...

Hey, don't sweat it or be frustrated. I didn't get a response from them until April. Who knows how many applications they have to go through. You will find out soon enough, and still have time to get ready for where ever you go. But for the time being, enjoy the last of high school. (i know as dumb as that sounds) It will never happen again so make it the best.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

DITTO to what Jenny said about enjoying high school. I wish I had stopped to enjoy it more instead of wishing my life away and wanting to graduate because then you have to be a grown up and it isn't as fun as you think it would be. Also, I don't think I heard from the U of U until March or April either so I think it's pretty common.