11/08/2010

Memory #3

Memory #3 is going back into time from #2. It was my first experience in Serbia that I had with the police. It was the very first day that I had ever seen Serbia. My companions (I say companions for I was trained in a three-some. weird isn't it?) and I were on a train heading to my area. My mission president had dropped me and another missionary off in Belgrade. I meet my companions there. So back to the story. We were on the train when two cops came over to us. They started to ask for my papers. (I not know the language yet didn't understand) I was like what is going on. One of my companions had me get out my passport. The cop took it and started to look at it. The other cop started to ask questions like why we were there. Then, the cop that was looking at my passport pulls out his flash light to look at my passport. I don't know why for the train had the lights on. It isn't like he is going to see any black light marks on it either with a regular flash light. It was a really funny experience. That night was one of the few nights that I got home late on my mission. Don't worry I had permission to get home late every time from the mission pres. or my zone leaders. I got home at about 1-2 in the morning that day. Luckily my mission president let us sleep in 1 hour. Well that is about it for this memory



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments: