12/15/2013

Freezing

Yes it has been freezing up here in Rexburg. With the freezing temperatures come a lot of things. You have the bad and the good. This post is just to show you one of the good things that comes from freezing temperatures. So the good that come from freezing temperatures is beauty. On Saturday I had to work earlier than I usually do, 9:30 am is when I had to be there. So I walk out from our apartment to find that it was really foggy out. I know you are saying that fog is not beautiful. Well, before you go to far just remember that it is really cold here and that fog is a cold with lots of water in it. We were getting freezing fog that day. Here are some of the pictures that Steph and I took after I got back from work.

 
Looking up a tree into the ice crystal covered branches

 
Ice crystals growing off the branches of trees.
 
 
More crystals on this tree.
 
 
Steph while we were walking (I didn't get permission from her.... ...bad idea?)
 
 
We really liked the deciduous trees.
 
Well, I hoped you liked that pictures. I think that it is best to see it is person.