11/15/2013

Time to vote.

Well, I guess it is time to vote. I have read all the names that has been suggested. Some of them didn't make the primaries (I am sorry I just think that they didn't spark anything for me to write about); however, I have chosen at least one name from everyone that suggested a name. You get two votes so use them wisely. To vote just your two choices in a comment, and put down the number not the name. There is no changing your mind so make sure you vote for the one that you want. NO WRITE INS!!!! You had your chance to suggest a name.

Here are the choices.
1.Ardent Armstrong
2.Taylor's Tirades
3.The Chronicles of Staylor
4.Stretch Armstrong
5.Cool Hand Taylor Talks Trash About Technical Things Thought up by Thugs and Thinkers
6.T.T.T.T.T.
7.Taylor and Steph

So choose but choose wisely

No comments: