11/09/2013

New Name

Hey everybody, I want to get back to doing a little blogging. I want to start with some thing new completely. So as I started I realize that with a new start I need a new name for this blog. So I am going to ask all of you to participate in this process. If you have any suggestions for the name please just leave it in a comment. If you like someone's idea then wait until I post again because I will have a vote on which name it should be. Hope we can get a really good name for this blog.

Try to keep the name reasonable please but do as you like.

5 comments:

Jenny Ann said...

Totally depends on what you plan to blog about. If you plan to rant about things, like Jared, Ardent Armstrong or Taylor's tales would work. But if its a family update blog I have no suggestions other than oblivious ones.

Jared said...

"Taylor's Tirades", "Crap I Like", "The Taylor and Steph Story" (this one I'm actually partially serious about), "Staylor", "Just call me Taylor", "The A-Team", "Family Fun Forum"- I could go on and on

Jenny Ann said...

Jared your always trying to out do me. Meano.

Jared said...

"Meano Beano", "Meany Beany", "Jared the Out-Doer" etc etc etc

Carrie said...

Wow, I don't think I can out do Jared and Jenny. If it's a family blog you can call it "Just Two Spuds in 'Daho" and change it every time you move, "The Chronicles of Staylor" (I like the Staylor thing too), "Musings of an Two Spud-Muffins"
If it's just a you blog: "Taylor Smaylor", "What's Cool About Me", "Why I'm Right", "Taylor's Brain Wheel", "I Feel Like Nut, Wait... Now I Don't"