4/03/2008

The past week

Hey everybody it has been a long time since I last updated you all so here is goes. it has been a good week for the most part. It started out pretty bad but what ever. on Monday the 31 of March my backpack was stolen from my truck. It made me really made when I found out on Tuesday. The worst part of it was that it had my scriptures in it. Those scriptures were my favorite for it had all the scriptures that were so astonishing to me. The other bad part is that it is costing over three hundred dollars to replace all of the stuff inside of it. You may ask why would it cost so much? Well, I had a graphing calculator in there as well as two text books. I have replaced the scriptures and they were 60 dollars alone. So that was Monday for those that haven't heard yet.

Other news. This afternoon I got my booster shot for the Hept. A and B. I don't know if that is the short way of spelling it but oh well. I also have seven more days before I go to Honduras. That is like a week from now. I am so excited to go and it is so hard to stop talking about it. My friends, I am sure, are saying shutup about it. That is ok for they won't stop talking about tour.

After today I have decided that I doctors get paid a lot. The doctor got $119 for my visit alone today. I don't know if that was just for the visit or if it was for the shot as well. I guess I will find out later if I get billed for it later for IHC is the worst insurence to have. If you don't go to an IHC Hospital then they don't pay for any of the medical bills.

Oh by the way if any of you have any suggestions about the music playlist that I have on this blogspot please leave it on the comment box of this post. I would like to make this playlist bigger.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That really stinks that your stuff was stolen-especially your scriptures!!! It reminds me of my cousin who arrived to her mission in Florida and at the airport she realized someone took her luggage-and her scriptures were inside. She joked that maybe the person who found them might actually read them and have a change of heart?? So who knows. I feel so bad that happened to you! I would be mad too-very frustrated.

But, I am excited for your trip-what a neat experience to have!!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I'm sorry to hear about your horrible, no good, very bad day on Monday. That is the worst feeling to find out that someone has stolen something from you. I hope I get to see you before you head down to Honduras!!!

Lynsie said...

I don't think it is just your friends who wish you'd stop talking about your trip! Just kidding! I just think it is mean that you rub in the fact that it is going to be warm there, above 60 and it makes me sad that I couldn't go and play with you guys. I really wanted to go. STUPID FINALS!!! I HATE SCHOOL! IT RUINS EVERYTHING!!! Okay. There you go.

Carrie said...

I'm sorry about your back pack too. Have fun in Honduras! Now just so you know I was so disappointed when you and lynz didn't come out last year because of this Honduras trip, but oh-well, we're bribing everyone with a baby! Have a blast and just wait until you have to pay for monthly insurance bill plus what they don't cover! Love ya.