4/07/2008

Coolest thing

The coolest thing happened today. If you read my last post you would have known that my backpack was stolen out of my truck. Well, today I went to school and went to all of my classes, and I was having an okay day. While driving home I noticed that there was something on my front porch. I had to drive by for I had to drop off two very odd kids. When I pulled up I saw that it was my scriptures. I am so happy that they were there. So that is the very cool thing that happened this week so far. By the way I have four more days until I go to Honduras. I leave at 12:35 AM.

By the way if you didn't hear general conference I would totally recommend it. Espicially the Priesthood session. That one was my favorite for there was a lot of cool things that applied to me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is really cool about your scriptures!!

Carrie said...

Wow, I thought that you found your scriptures in the house. I didn't know they were left on the porch. That makes me wonder, did whoever steal your backpack see them and feel guilty. Did they start reading them and feel guilty. Did they see how much you read them and realized they were something you love and feel guilty. I wonder what seeds of faith it planted in that persons heart when they stole a backpack with scriptures in it?