2/06/2008

The going ons

As you have read on my college update I was denied to BYU. I found out on Monday and I am still waiting to hear from BYU-ID. Other than that there hasn't been much going on. On Saturday I have been invited to go to Camp Williams with the Army. It sounds really fun. This week for school has been really easy for the past two day school hasn't started until 9:30 because of the UBESCT Test. It has been really nice to sleep in. Friday night I am going to Romeo and Juliet and the High School. Hopefully it is fun. I have to go for my english class. For I have to anylize the play. After this week and next I am going to be really sick of writing really stupid essays on really dump things. Other than that there isn't anything going on right now.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry to hear about BUY, hopefully BYU Idaho will take you-I'm sure they will.
I am so jealous you are going to Romeo and Juliet, I love Shakespeare.
Anyways, have fun writing all your papers.

Carrie said...

Sorry about BYU bud, it'll be okay. One thing I've found out is that when things don't go quite the way you want them to at first, sometimes it's because there's a better direction to take that you didn't even know about. So work hard and things will be great. About stupid essays, I have to say those are sad things to do, but I have to say that an essay on Shakespeare sounds like fun. Enjoy the play. My personal favorite Shakespeare is Much Ado About Nothing. The Merchant of Venice has some great speaches too.
Love ya.