2/27/2008

The Amazing Weekend

Last week was a good one. On Tuesday I was standing in line to buy a ticket to go to the Taylorsville Girls Basketball game. They were going to state. When out of the blue a girl, Emily Johnson, walked up to me and asked me if I had been asked to Sweet Hearts. Of course I had not so I said no. She just walked off, not asking me or anything. So I decided that I was going to be asked in some creative way. That night when I was at young men's, Valerie Johnson asked me to Sweet Hearts. I had to come up with a way to answer her by the next day. So I did I got gold fish, swedish fish, had somebody get her locker combo, and then I put gold fish and swedish fish all over her locker. I had the swedish fish spell out the word yes on the inside of the locker door.

The date was awesome as well. We went ice-skating at the Olympic oval. Here is some advice for those that go ice-skating, wear long socks so the ice-skates don't rub against your skin. I didn't do this and know I have a big scab where the skates rubbed my skin raw. The dinner was pretty good to, but I have decided that chicken cordon bleu is a type of food that girls like for I have had that for every dance I have gone on. For the girls always ask for it. At the dance we waited in line for pictures for about an hour. That was fun to for we got a lot of talking in at that time. People that know Valerie from school would say that she is a very quite girl I have decided that she is not. She hated having silence during the date. There had to be some kind of noise even during the dinner when everyone was eating. I have to say though that she is a very good dancer. It is also nice to dance with someone that knows how to dance. It makes a huge difference in the night. After the dance we went to the other girls house and played games.

I had to do something that I have never had to do before. I gave up my coat for Valerie had forgotten hers in the car. For those that want to see pictures they are coming.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love that chicken dish too, so it has to be a girls favorite. Sounds like fun, can't wait to see the pictures! Remember, Josh will never let you forget that you didn't wear his colorful tie!!

Lynsie said...

If you don't remember my birthday when mom made Chicken cordon bleu and that I was angry with her because I don't like it, then you would realize not all girls like it that much. Some girls do but I don't so yeah. And you should stop reading over my shoulder so you won't know what the comment says that I leave you. Maybe I"ll just type the theme songs from Indiana Jones and Star Wars and even SUPERMAN! Bum ba dum bum....bum ba dum. Bum ba dum bum. ...bum ba dum bum dum.