10/30/2007

The big days of October.

This month there were three big days, my birthday, my eagle court, and the ACT test. All of these days will have an effect on my life. My birthday was pretty cool except the school part. I got a harmonica, a book, a card, a phone, and the movie Pink Panther (very funny movie.) The past couple of days I have been practising the harmonica. I have gotten really good at it too.



My eagle court was awesome. Most of the family was there except Carrie and Aaron. They couldn't come for they are in Washington D.C. (Carrie and Aaron I ment to send you an invotation but I got to busy so if you want one still just call me and tell me.) Brother Bateman talked at it which was really cool. There was a slide show of me which was really funny.

The last one is the ACT test. This test decides what school I can go to. Hopefully I can get into BYU Idaho. That is the plan for right now. I don't think that it is going to change. I am hoping that I got at least a 27 on it and if I get higher the better.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Taylor, YES we want an invitation for your eagle. If you can I think it would be great if you could send us your slide show.

Love ya,
Carrie