2/16/2009

posting wonders.

I bet you guys are wondering if I can really log in my blog and post new post. I can't. Then you wonder is he braking rules and the answer is no. I have found a way to post new post and not have to log on to the site. I have to do is email my blog site at the appointed site and it posts my email. All of your blogs can do this. I can post pictures with it but I haven't found out how to do that and have them come out where I want them so I probably won't do that. So there is that. Everything here is good and the work is hard but fun.
That is everything so far. I will email new posts when something comes up. Hey those that know that I am posting my blog spot can tell everyone else. ke they are the first couple in their situation to ever have a baby! - and survive!

I am also so sorry about your companion that is being sent home.? I feel so bad for her and h

1 comment:

Amy said...

Can you read comments??? If so we say Hello and we miss you:) Many Hugs.