2/09/2009

mission 1111

Hey everyone
I am now in Novi Sad, Serbia. It is a good size city. I am in a three some companionship. My two trainers are Elder Kearney (from Provo) and Elder Singer (from Penn.) The Church is really small here. We have five Active members. I got to bless the Sacrament in Serbian. That was fun. I still have no clue what people are saying. I can catch a few words here and there. I can also guess what they are talking about.
We have taught about three lessons to none members here in Novi Sad. I found a new investigator as well. I was the one to stop her. I have decided that I don't want to be the branch president here in Novi Sad though. Elder Kearney is that had I don't want that job. After he leaves though Elder Singer gets it so I don't have to worry about that. I just have to worry if they take me out of Novi Sad in the next 4 months.
everything else is going on like usual missionary stuff.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Man, that is crazy! Way to go on blessing the sacrament though. Good luck teaching. Love you.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

I can't believe you get to update your blog on your mission, that is cool! That is so cool that you got to bless the sacrament in the serbian language!!! Love you!