9/08/2008

My Mission Call

Hey, everyone. I got my mission call. I opened it on Friday the 5 of September. It said, "Elder Taylor Morey Armstrong you are called to... serve in the Slovenia/Croatia Mission... you will be speak Serbian..." How cool is that. My mission covers six countries; Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, and Bosnia. I am to report on the 3rd of December.

My mission farewell is on the 30th of November, last Sunday of the month. So all of you that read this are invited to come. It is going to be at my church build. If any of you don't know where that is, it is on 3200 west and 5375 south. You can't miss it is the first church on the right coming from 5400 south.

See you all there.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We are so very Excited for you Taylor!! Yay!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

We are excited for you too Taylor! I still can't believe it, you are all grown up...almost. We love you!