4/28/2008

ABC TAG

A- Attached or Single: I am single and will be for at least three years rounded off to the most years
B- Best Friend: I don't know which one is my best friend they are all the same to me
C- Cake or Pie: Both for I want to get fat and just sit around on my butt
D- Day of Choice: Friday for in Germany it means free day
E- Essential Item: toilet paper for it is really hard to find in Honduras if there isn't any in your hotel room. Just ask Jared.
F- Favorite Color: Hey I am not racist I like all color especially blue
G- Gummy bears or worms: Gummy candy is of the devil . . . have you ever eaten a 3lb bag of Gummy bears in one sitting? I have and it wasn't fun a day later!
H- Hometown: where I love to be at times
I- Indulgence: None of your concern on what I indulge in.
J- January or July: July for there is a lot of cool things going on; unlike January where there is only cold and boredom going on. In January there is nothing to look forward to but the end of that month
K- Kids: are very dangerous if you don't know how to keep them under control.
L- Life is incomplete without: Girls for if they weren't around I would be very sad and there wouldn't be any life.
M- Marriage Date: I don't care about this I still have a few years to find a girl to marry
N- Number of Siblings: only 7 but some of them don't live at home. One of these owes me a billion dollars for spending time with me down in Honduras. Actually I owe him about $60
O- Oranges or Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. It is the same for the orange as well
P- Phobias or Fears: I have many and I don't want you to spread them around
Q- Quote: "I smell sheep. There wouldn't be any sheep herders in here would there." Blacky
R- Ring size: How would I know. It is not like I go around measuring my finger every day
S- Season: What kind the one dealing with food or the season of the year?
T- Tag 3 Friends: Carrie and Arron, Josh and Amy, and some other random person that wants to do it
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My middle name with people outside of the family
V- Very Favorite Stores: I don't shop very much but I would have to say hardware stores and places that sell electrical stuff.
W- Worst Habit: I don't have any that I want to tell you
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: why would I want an Ultra sound, X-rays are so much cooler they can cause harm if you have like a trillion and you can see your bones
Y- Your Favorite Food: I am on the "C" food diet. C for cookies, candy, cake, corn, and most thing that start with C, and food that I see as well.
Z- Zodiac: I don't believe in it. It is from the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am interested in what you substituted for Toilet Paper-huh???